IAA welcomes any great projects that you have completed. If you want to see your work published and promoted for free, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email title/subject as “Submit-Your Project Title-Your Name/Company Name“. For example: Submit-Jesselton Bungalow-XYZ Architect.
Documents/files to be submitted:
- About 5 to 20 photographs/images/sketches (jpg files, minimum 600 x 400 pixels, maximum 3000 x 2000 pixels)
- Plans/drawings (jpg files, minimum 600 x 400 pixels, maximum 3000 x 2000 pixels)
- Embedded videos (optional)
- Particulars: Name of Designer/Studio, Name of Project, Project Completion Date, Location of Project
- Description of your projects (design concept, idea etc.), in English and at least of 500 words
- URL links to your company website/original content (optional but encouraged)
- Any other useful/relevant information not listed above are encouraged
You must be the owner of any content that you submit to us. If you want to send us content of which you do not own the rights, you must ensure that the copyright owner has provided you with permission to publish it. If we receive a claim of copyright infringement we will remove the content if necessary.
We are free to publish all or part of the content that you send to IAA or its social media (facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr…). You are fully responsible for all content submitted by you to IAA and you accept liability for any actions relating to the content.
Please note that we receive a great amount of projects and not all of them can be published.
By submitting the content you are agreeing with the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for participating in IAA.